Dec 8, 2023

DIY~Adorable Little Peppermint Snowman Ornament~Easy!

 


Have fun making this adorable and very easy snowman ornament! Please click on the following YouTube link to see my full tutorial: 



Materials Needed:

*Pen & Gear Diamond Glittered Cardstock (Walmart)
*Red Felt (Not the thick kind. Buy the cheaper kind.)
*Sharpie Markers in black (fine and ultra-fine) and orange (fine)
*Narrow Trim for the hat. I used Rick-Rack.
*Snowflake for the hat. 
*Peppermint Candy Embellishments. I purchased mine at the link below.
*Peppermint Ribbon. 
*Red & White Chenille Stems
*Red & White Baker's Twine
*Tiny, Clear Rubber Bands (The type you use for braids.)
*Embroidery Floss OR Beading Cord. Something like that. 
*2.5 and 1.5 Inch Circle Punches
*Beacon FabriTac & Mini Detail Hot Glue Gun
*Optional: Merry Christmas Transparent Stickers for the back of the snowman.


*Here is the link to the peppermint candy that I used in this tutorial. I ordered style #6.