Dec 7, 2023

DIY~Beautiful Hershey Nugget "Sweet Treasure" Chests~Christmas Treat!

 


Make these adorable Hershey Nugget Christmas Treasure Chests! They're quick and easy to make and you can use what I wrote on the tags because it came from my own brain. Lol ~ Please click on the following link to see my YouTube tutorial on how to put these together: 
 https://youtu.be/iWGZ-nxTCnM


Materials Needed

*Hershey Nuggets with Almonds (Gold Wrapper) OR Hershey Nuggets Plain Chocolate (Silver Wrappers)
*Gold Washi Tape for the gold wrappers OR Silver Washi Tape if you are using the silver-wrapped plain nuggets. The tape I used was 3/4 inch wide and I found it at Hobby Lobby in the mixed media art supplies dept. 
*Tags (Please see my tutorial)
*14mm Sparkly Red Bow Stickers (Hobby Lobby)
*Gold or Silver Beading String (Depending on the color of your wrapper.)
*Flatback Rhinestone 
*Double-Sided Scotch Permanent Tape (Dollar Tree, Walmart, etc.)
*Glue (I used FabriTac, but you can also use Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue or any other glue. 
*Ink Pad & Finger Sponge (Or you can use a gold paint pen or something else to line the edges of the tags. The Ink Pad I used is called "Brilliance" and the color is "Galaxy Gold." I found it at Hobby Lobby.