Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Sweet Little Sparkly Angel Ornament For Your Christmas Tree!


These adorable little angels were sooo easy to make and with simple materials too! Check out my full YouTube tutorial at:



Materials Needed:
*Sparkle Pom-Poms (Silver) 
*Sparkly Pipe Cleaners (Silver)
*14mm Acrylic Pearl (White)
*Stiff, White Felt (Found at Michael's)
*Glitter of your choice (Medium circular cut works best)
*Angel Wing Pattern-I found mine at http://www.northpolechristmas.com/angelpatterns.html

*Aileen's TURBO Tacky glue
*Low Temp. Hot Glue Gun
*Beading OR Ornament Thread
*Precision or Detail Scissors

**Tip** I saved the angel wing pattern to my hard drive and when I printed it out, I used the 9 wallet size. It printed out to be about 55mm wide and 32mm tall. 

*NOTE: If you can't find stiff, white felt where you live, you can use normal felt and paint on fabric stiffener on both sides, allowing one side to dry and then the other. 

I found the angel wing pattern at North Pole Christmas.
Here is the link to the angel wing pattern:  
http://www.northpolechristmas.com/printangel9.html