Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Adorable Charms OR Necklace Pendants Made From Miniature Tea Sets!


Hi everyone! I originally wasn't going to do a tutorial on this, however, I changed my mind and thought you might like it, so here it is! I purchased a miniature tea set on Ebay. They had TONS of them and were pretty inexpensive. I purchased a set from a Chinese seller for less than $4 and it took about 3 weeks for it to arrive. Be sure to click on the following link to see my full YouTube tutorial because I give a lot of little tips that I may not post here. Enjoy!







Materials Needed:
*Miniature Tea Set -Scale 1/12 (I found mine on Ebay for $3.88
*E-6000 Glue
*Tiny Earring Bails (I purchased mine from the following Etsy seller)  https://www.etsy.com/shop/FirebugDesigns
*Dangle Charms (You can make your own or purchase them ready-made at Michael's. They usually come 8 to a card.) I made my own using an 8mm Czech glass bead in the color "Watermelon."
*Heavy Gauge Oval Jump Ring
*Necklace Chain