Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Make A Beautiful Sachet For Gifts Or Party Favors! Make With Dollar Store/Michael's Dollar Bin Items!


Make these beautiful little sachets to give as gifts or party favors! You could use anything to decorate the sachet, but this is how I did it. To see my full YouTube tutorial on how to make these, please click on the following link: 





Materials:
*8 Inch Crocheted Doily With Scalloped Edges. (I found mine in the Michael's dollar bins.)
*Bar Of Soap (I found Yardley Butter Shea soap at the Dollar Tree.)
*Tissue Paper (I found mine at Dollar Tree)

Optional Decorations (You can decorate any way you want, but this is what I used)
*Small Paper Roses (I found mine in the Michael's Dollar Bins.)
*1-1/4 Inch Chain with two charms attached with jump rings. 

Tools:
*Low Temp. Hot Glue Gun
*Scissors
*Scotch Tape