CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK TO SEE MY YOUTUBE TUTORIAL!
This is such a fun craft to do and it doesn't require painting skills! Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can! You will need rocks from the Dollar Tree or Michael's, 3 glossy acrylic paints in red, black, and white, a detail paint brush a flat edge brush, and another narrow brush, Mod Podge in Gloss. That's it! For a real challenge, try painting ladybugs on dry lima beans! below are some ideas for using these ladybugs. Have fun!
1. Place in potted plants where Ladybugs can be seen.
2. Attach a glue-on bail to the back with E-6000 and where as a pendant.
3. Attach to notes with double-sided Scotch Tape for encouragement. For example, if your co-worker is having a tough day, you can leave it on her desk and write something like "Somebuggy Cares About You" or any kind of encouraging note.
4. Place Ladybugs among other rocks in a candle display.
5. Use as party favors to decorate your table.
6. Turn the ladybugs into "Prayer Bugs." Email me at HappybirdsCraftingHaven@Gmail.com to request your FREE 3 inch wide baggie topper with the poem OR you can click on the following link for the PDF pattern: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5v5DXp01SqddzZvYk5nVHBFQ2c/view?usp=sharing
7. Refrigerator magnets