Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous "No-Shed" Glitter Trinket Boxes! Easy and Inexpensive!



You can make GORGEOUS no-shed glitter trinket boxes out of ANY size Kraft box. These are a little too small to use as gift card holders, however, you can purchase the larger size to make them work for you. I'm using these as jewelry holders, so this will work fine for what I need. I decorated the boxes with various acrylic rhinestone buttons that I found mainly from sellers on Ebay and Etsy, as well as flat back embellishments. In my video, I do make a couple of suggestions on how you can make your OWN "faux" versions of acrylic rhinestone buttons. Be sure to click on the following link to see my YouTube tutorial on how to make these little beauties!

Click on this link to see my tutorial: 

https://youtu.be/6I-Tpt9Ld8g 

This is where I purchased my Kraft Boxes (free shipping too!)

http://stores.ebay.com/wirebeadsfindingsusa/



Materials Needed:

*Kraft Boxes (I used 3-1/4 X 2-1/4
*Glitter (Circular cut)
*Acrylic Rhinestone Buttons and Embellishments (Ebay, Etsy, Recollections embellishments from MIchael's 
*Sharpie Pens, Gold/Silver Leafing Pens, Paint Pens, that match your glitter. 
*Amazing Goop OR E-6000 Glue
*Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue
*Mod Podge One Coat Gloss (Blue Label) Do NOT use the regular Mod Podge with the orange label. This is totally different and you won't get the same effect. See my video!

*Scissors
*Wire Cutter to cut button shanks
*Soft Large Paint Brush (I use the Elf brand contouring brush from Dollar Tree)