Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous, Sparkling MINIATURE Candy Cane Ornaments For Tiny Trees!


For my full YouTube tutorial on how to make these beautiful miniature candy canes for your tree, click on the following link: 



These sweet little candy canes have a beautiful sparkle and they are surprisingly inexpensive and EASY to make! You will need the following materials to make these:



Materials Needed:

*22 Gauge Artistic Wire in gold or silver color, depending on what color you are using for your bead caps.

*6mm ROUND or RONDELLE shaped beads. Faceted is fine. I would recommend choosing 2 or 3 coordinating colors. Each candy cane uses approximately 13 beads. 

*6mm Bead Caps (I used the thinner bead caps. Not the thick, bulky kind.)
*Gold or Silver beading thread (to tie at the top of the candy cane)
*Round Nose Beading Pliers
*Wire Cutter (I just used a cheap pair that I bought from the Dollar Tree.)