Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Make A Beautiful & Easy Beaded Star Of Bethlehem Ornament!



Click on the following link to see my full YouTube tutorial:

This beautiful little ornament is lightweight because it is made of pipe cleaners and acrylic beads! This is so easy to make and looks lovely on your Christmas tree! Be sure to catch my full YouTube tutorial!


I purchased my 25mm PADDLE WHEEL beands and 8mm ROUND beads from the following Ebay sellers:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/MINIS-AND-MORE

I purchased my 18mm PADDLE WHEEL beads from the following Etsy seller
https://www.etsy.com/shop/DyedThreadandCrochet


Materials Needed:

Four of the 25mm Crystal Clear Acrylic Paddle Wheel Beads

Twelve of the 18mm Crystal Clear Acrylic Paddle Wheel Beads

Twenty-Six of the 8mm Crystal Clear Acrylic Beads, Round Faceted

Eight of the 8mm Round, Faceted Acrylic Beads in the color of your choice

Two Iridescent pipe cleaners (I found mine at Walmart)

2 Round Flat Back Rhinestones for the center. I would use about a 14mm.

Bead String to hang ornament

Aleene’s TURBO Tacky Glue

E-6000 OR Amazing Goop Glue

Flat Nosed Pliers

Scissors

Wire Cutters (I found mine at the Dollar Tree)