Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Easy To Make Beautiful Shabby Chic Buttons!


You can make beautiful acrylic "shabby chic" buttons to use in all sorts of crafts! Use them as faux knobs for trinket boxes, you can place the buttons on top of decorative bottles or use them in your shabby chic crafts/ornaments. You can also add an earring post to the back with a little E-6000 glue and make a pair of shabby chic earrings for yourself! Your imagination is your only limit! 

Click on the following YouTube link for my full tutorial on how to make this EASY and inexpensive craft project:



Materials Needed:
*10mm Round, Faceted Acrylic AB Beads (I found mine at Michael's in a box. There are several different shades in the box and they are made by Bead Landing.)
*2mm Rhinestone AB Close Cup Chain (I listed the Ebay seller I used below.)
*26 or 28 Gauge Craft Wire OR Floral Wire
*Chunky Glitter Vinyl OR Cardstock (Silver or Gold)
*Amazing Craft Goop OR E-6000

Tools I Used:
Wire Cutter
Round Nose Pliers

I bought my rhinestone AB cup chain from the following Ebay seller: