Sep 4, 2020

DIY~EASY Candy Box Tutorial & PROJECT! We R Memory Keepers Punch Board!


Have fun making all kinds of EASY and beautiful candy boxes for Christmas, Easter, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, ALL kinds of holidays! Come along with me and I'll show you how I made these with the We R Memory Keepers candy box punch board! Click on my following YouTube link to see my step by step tutorial. It's so simple!

https://youtu.be/XnoJHX7VdGk



Materials Needed:

*Specialty Paper (I bought mine at Hobby Lobby in the open stock scrapbook paper isle.)
*Pink and White Rhinestones (I used Dollar Tree and 99 cent Store rhinestones.)
*Clear Small Rubber Bands (I found mine in the hair care section at the Dollar Tree.)
*Snowflake Embellishment (See tutorial)
*Merry Christmas Sticker (I found mine at Hobby Lobby in the Christmas Sticker section.)
*Dollar Tree Double Sided Paper Tape by "Crafter's Square." 
*1/4 Inch Wide Pink Organza Ribbon
*Various Christmas candies, favors or small gifts.