Apr 5, 2019

DIY~Adorable & Easy Spring/Easter Cake Favors Made With D.T. Materials!


Make these adorable, easy and inexpensive "cake pop" favors with Little Debbie Fancy Cakes! Decorations are from the Dollar Tree! To open the cake pops, just cut across the top with scissors and then cut the ribbon. The cakes will slide out. I love these cake pops because they are fun to put together and you can dress them up or down. I talk a little about that at the beginning of my tutorial, so be sure to click on my following YouTube link to see how to put these together.

https://youtu.be/PEqgrvQ2P4I

Materials Needed
*Little Debbie "Fancy Cakes" in White
*Crafter's Permanent Adhesive Tape
*Tongue Depressors (Found at Walmart and Michael's in the craft section.)
*Adhesive Rhinestones from the Dollar Tree or 99 Cent store.
*White Acrylic Paint
*Cosmetic Sponge Triangles (Dollar Tree)
*Organza Ribbon (Dollar Tree)
*Butterfly Stickers (Dollar Tree- Jot Brand)