Mar 15, 2019

DIY~Sparkling Rhinestone Felt Tassel Embellishments! So Easy To Make!


Make these beautiful and easy tassel embellishments for all kinds of projects! You can use them as Christmas ornaments, purse charms, add them to journals or gift bags...and MORE! Check out my YouTube tutorial at the following link to see how to put them together:

https://youtu.be/_Unyp7rvKC8


Materials Needed:

*Felt (Michael's, Walmart, JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby)
*Flat Back Adhesive Rhinestones (To match or coordinate with your felt color. You can purchase these at Dollar Tree, 99 Cent Store, Walmart, Michael's.)
*2 Inch Eye Pin- 21 Gauge works well.
*7mm OR 8mm Jump Ring
*I purchased my white Rondelle beads from Michael's. They measure approx. 12mm in width. For the smaller Rondelle beads that go at the very top of the tassel, you can use use 8mm, 9mm or 10mm. 

*I purchased my small 8mm bead caps from the following seller, although 9mm would also work.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/100Pcs-Tibetan-Silver-Flower-Bead-Caps-Spacer-beads-Charm-Findings-8MM-D3113/262705618011

*I purchased my large 13mm bead caps from JoAnn's, They were hanging up in a bag where all the jewelry findings are, however, you can also find them on Ebay or one of the other similar online websites. 14mm Would work okay too.

*Hot Glue Gun (I use my SureBonder mini detail glue gun and Gorilla Glue sticks.)
*Good Pair Of Sharp Fabric Scissors.
*Round Nose Pliers
*Flat Nose Pliers (To open and close the jump ring.)