Apr 8, 2018

DIY~ Make An Awesome "Pick-Me-Up" Tag For The Guys! Father's Day!


I love making tags and when I can incorporate little "pick-me-ups" in them, I love it even more! Please click on my YouTube video link below so I can explain the little "pick me ups" that you can include in this tag. Please keep in mind that you don't HAVE to have all the materials listed below to make a pick-me-up tag. These are just the materials I used to make this particular tag to help give you a jumping point to start. I think you are going to love this project, as I had so much fun with this!


https://youtu.be/gJBsWzlGr2w


Materials Needed

*My Free Extra Large Tag Pattern (See link below)
*My Free Coin Envelope Pattern (See link below)
*Nice Cardboard from Bulk Food Packaging (See my video tutorial)
*Foam Sticky Mounts (Dollar Tree)
* Roll Of Brown Kraft Paper (Dollar Tree) OR Paper Bag
*Gold Leafing Pen, Metallic Paint Pen OR Stamp Pad.
*Gold Color Brads
* Brown and Red Grosgrain Ribbon
*Buttons (Red and black)
*Playing Card of your choice (Found at Dollar Tree)
*Tombow Aqua Glue OR Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
*Elmers Craft Bond Glue, Extra Strength (Walmart)
*Red and White Cotton Bakers Twine
*Triple Thick

*Various "Pick-Me-Ups" (See my video tutorial for this.)
*Scissors
*Eyelet Pliers with Eyelets from Harbor Freight (Optional!) See my video tutorial.

Click on the following link to print my extra large tag pattern for FREE!

Click on the following link to print the coin envelope for the back of the tag.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v_mt-WZ-R4xdDqo82eLIK8SFouJ0Nopu