Mar 28, 2018

DIY~ Make A Gorgeous Pick-Me-Up Button Flower Garden Easter Tag!


Make this flower garden Easter Blessings tag with your left over buttons! I love making tags and when I can incorporate little "pick-me-ups" in them, I love it even more! The coin pouch on the back holds a gift card perfectly! Please keep in mind that you don't HAVE to have all the materials listed below to make a pick-me-up tag. These are just the materials I used to make this particular tag to help give you a jumping point to start. I think you are going to love this project, as I had so much fun with this! Please click on the following YouTube link to see my tutorial:

https://youtu.be/Rq8aLlsG3RE

Materials Needed

*My Free Extra Large Tag Pattern (See link below)
*My Free Coin Envelope Pattern (See link below)
*Nice Cardboard from Bulk Food Packaging (See my video tutorial)
*Sticky Foam Mounts (Dollar Tree)
* Pearlescent Buttons in various pastel colors
*Scrapbook paper
*Flat Back Rhinestones (I used 9mm and 6mm from Walmart)
*Gold Leafing Pen, Metallic Pain Pen OR Stamp Pad.
* Green Sharpie Pen
*Green Glitter (Ultra Fine)
*Green Seed Beads (Dollar Tree)
*Butterfly Bling (See my video for more info)
*Narrow Ribbon
*Triple Thick or some other type of gloss. 
*Mod Podge Gloss (Orange Label)

*Wood Butterfly Embellishments (See my video towards the end. I will give you all the info you need on where to find these super inexpensive wooden embellishments and how to turn them into something beautiful! 

*Elmers Craft Bond Glue, Extra Strength (Walmart)
*Hot Glue Gun
*Various "Pick-Me-Ups" (See my video tutorial for this.)
*Scissors
*Eyelet Pliers with Eyelets from Harbor Freight (Optional!) See my video tutorial.

Click on the following link to print my extra large tag pattern for FREE!

Click on the following link to print the coin envelope for the back of the tag.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v_mt-WZ-R4xdDqo82eLIK8SFouJ0Nopu