Dec 7, 2017

DIY~ Make Gorgeous And Ornate Tiny Angel Earrings!


Make these gorgeous, tiny and ornate angel earrings for Christmas! Simply click on the following YouTube link to see my tutorial!

https://youtu.be/BxftNhUNKp4

Materials Needed For Each SET Of Earrings 
(Links and info below AND in my YouTube tutorial.)

*4 -Eye Pins, Gold Tone
*4 -Head Pins, Gold Tone
*2 -Small Cone Shaped Bead Caps 12.5mm X 7mm OR 10.5mm X 7mm
*2 -Small Angel Wing Beads 3mm X 12mm
*2 -4mm AB Crystal Rondelle Spacer Beads
*4 -4mm Pearls (White, Cream or Golden)
*6 -11.0 Round Seed Beads, Gold
*2 -4mm AB Crystal Bicone
*2 -French Ear Wires, Gold Tone

*Bead Making Tools


Helpful Links And Information

Bead Cap #1~ Tiny Cone Bead Cap I showed ~Antique Gold (C0812)
12.5mm X 7mm

Bead Cap #2~ Tiny Cone Bead Cap I showed ~Antique Gold
10.5mm X 7mm


Tiny Angel Wings (50 Pieces) ~Antique Gold
12x4mm

AB Crystal Rondelle Spacer Beads (For Halo)
4mm
*Please note: I don't endorse these sellers in any way, shape or form. I'm simply sharing with you as to where I purchased MY supplies. You can purchase most of these items listed above in craft stores with a bead section or online. 

*Be sure to check out my friend Craftie's YouTube channel as well! She has many adorable bead dangles that she will teach you how to create! 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgXg83WPVQYKPKQpZFrPj_A