Dec 7, 2017

DIY~ Make Beautiful & Easy Lace Snowflake/Flower Christmas Ornaments!




Make these beautiful and OH so easy lace flower snowflakes! This idea was inspired by a wonderful lady named Bev Carroll! Thank you so much Bev! Simply click on the following YouTube link to see my tutorial:


https://youtu.be/GOatFRA9FpY



Materials Needed

*Plastic Snowflake
*9mm Flat Back Bling (I found mine in large sheets at Walmart.)
*2 Inch Flat Lace W/ Silver Metallic Trim (See link below or on my tutorial.) I use about 24 inches of lace for each snowflake flower.
*Rhinestone Button Bling (See link below or on my tutorial)
*Upholstery Thread, White
*Sewing Needle
*Scissors
*Hot Glue
*E6000


Helpful Links

I purchased my 2 inch wide white and silver scallop edge lace from the following Ebay seller:

I purchased my rhinestone button from the following Ebay seller: