Sep 28, 2017

DIY~Make An Adorable Shabby Chic Miniature Tea Set Trinket Box!


Make this adorable little miniature tea set trinket box with a white, cotton filled jewelry box! This was so easy to put together and would make a lovely Christmas gift! I included some useful links as to where I purchased my tea set, lace, etc. ~ So be sure to click on my following YouTube link to see my full tutorial!

https://youtu.be/XKE_0Lcow94

Materials Needed

*White Jewelry Box (You can find the Darice brand, 6 in a pack, in the bead section at Walmart. They are about $2.47)
*Stretch Lace, White, NOT smaller than 4 inches wide. 
*Triple Thick Gloss Glaze by Americana (Michael's and other craft stores. You can also buy it on Ebay.)
*13mm OR 14mm Acrylic Pearls
*Jumbo Glitter (See tutorial)
*Clear German Glass Glitter
*Stiff, White Felt (Non-Adhesive)
*10mm Paper Roses
*10mm OR 12mm Flatback Resin Heart (Ebay)
*Miniature Tea Set. (Make sure the tray is not wider than the box.) See my tutorial.

*E6000
*Hot Glue Gun 
*Sharp Precision Scissors


Some Helpful Links I Thought I'd Share With You:

Stretch Laces (Ebay Seller)

8 Piece Pink Rose MiniatureTea Set (Ebay Seller)

Medium 70 Grit Clear German Glass Glitter (Ebay Seller)