Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Sparkling Vintage Felt Angel Ornament With Free Pattern!



This is such a fun and easy little felt angel to make! I used pink to give it a "retro" look. This little angel would also look great using aqua color felt. I have a list of materials you will need below AND I have a free PDF pattern for you! Simply email me at HappyBirdsCraftingHaven@Gmail.com and request the "Vintage felt angel pattern" OR click on the following link for your PDF pattern: 

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5v5DXp01SqdbmVjWloxTTZrYzg/view?usp=sharing

Be sure to click on the following link to see my YouTube tutorial for FULL instructions:



Materials Needed:
(Please note: I am not endorsing the Recollections brand. I just happened to use that brand when making this angel. You can use ANY brand rhinestones you wish.) 

*Felt (In retro colors, such as pink and aqua)
*STIFF White Felt
*Flat Back Rhinestone Embellishments in two sizes (I used the Recollections brand)
*Large Flat Back Rhinestone for Head (I used the Recollections brand-Approx. 20mm)
*Flat Back Rhinestone Heart (This is OPTIONAL-I used the Recollections brand)
*Tiny Flat Back Rhinestone Heart In Red (This is OPTIONAL)
*Flat Back Decorative Rhinestone Trim for Buttons (I used the Recollections brand)
*DecoArt Craft Twinkles in Crystal (Found in the paint section at Michael's)
*Ultra Fine Glitter (I used "Glitz" in the Recollections brand)
*Small Filigree Connector or Bead Cap for Halo (You can also use a tinsel pipe cleaner if you can't find them.)

*Low Temp Hot Glue Gun
*Scissors

*I purchased my aqua color felt from Over The River. Here is their link:
https://overtheriverfelt.com/