Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Amazing Faux Druzy Pendants! Simple and Beautiful!


Make these gorgeous faux druzy (or druse) penants, using nothing more than two ingredients!
Please click on the following link to see my full YouTube tutorial:


See the photo below...this is what we made in the tutorial. I'm just sorry that 3-D images don't come out right on camera. :o(  The pendant is really beautiful in person! the photo doesn't do it justice!


I purchased my heart bezels from the following Etsy seller:

I purchased my earring bezels from the following Etsy seller:
You will need the following materials:
*Bright Silver Bezels
*Necklace chains
*Mod Podge Dimensional Magic in the regular gloss (Michael's)
*Ultra Fine Glitter in pastel or light colors (I used Martha Stewart's Glitter in colors such as Aquamarine, Turquoise, Amethyst, etc.
Creatology Glitter in "Crystal" (Very important! Please see video tutorial for further explanation.)
*Toothpicks