Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Adorable Christmas Bird Ornament For Your Tree!


This little bird was sooo easy and inexpensive to make! Can you believe I bought almost everything from the Dollar Tree? Yep! Be sure to click on this link to see my full tutorial on YouTube:  




Materials Needed:

*Ribbon from the Dollar Tree for tail feathers and wings. I used red and white.
*Narrow Ribbon in red (The cheap kind that come on rolls)
*Package of Styrofoam balls from the Dollar Tree
*White baby sock (ages 0-6 months) from the Dollar Tree
*Trim of your choice. (See video as to where you can find the trim I used.)
*Stiff felt for the beak (I used red)
*Pins with pearl head (I just colored the pearl part with a black Sharpie pen to make the eyes.)
*Plastic snowflake button for head
*Flat Back Rhinestones for bottom part of wings and on top of the snowflake hat.
*Tiny clear rubber bands OR white upholstery thread.

*Aleen's Turbo Tacky glue
*Low Temp. Hot Glue Gun
*Scissors