Apr 17, 2017

DIY~ Beautiful Spring Chocolate Bar & Gift Card Combo Holder! So Versatile!


Make this beautiful combination chocolate bar and gift card holder for Mother's day! The flower is a combination of two different colored flowers found at the Dollar Tree! This is so easy to make and I give you tips in my video as to how you can downsize this craft for Church or club members, using various less expensive forms of scrapbooking paper. Be sure to click on my YouTube tutorial below:






Materials Needed:

*Chocolate Bar (I used the Choceur brand from Aldi's. Dark Choc. W/ Hazelnuts, 7.5 Oz. for $2.29)
*Scrapbook paper of your choice, cut down to 10 inches high by 7-3/4 inches wide.
*2.5 inch wide wire ribbon with the WIDE edges. (See my tutorial)
*Mod Podge Super Gloss (One Coat Gloss Finish) 
*Sparkly Button or Bling for middle of the flour. (See where I buy my bling below)
*Glitter- I used Recollection brand fine glitter in "Glitz" and "Blush." I also used "Diamond Dust," which is German glass glitter." You don't HAVE to use these brands. You can find equivalent brands of glitter that you have in your stash or that you can find in less expensive brands.
*Adhesive back glittery heart sticker made from fun foam or craft foam.



*Thick, soft paint brush (I use the Elf brand foundation brush for make-up application.)
*Scissors
*Hot Glue Gun
*E-6000 Glue


*I purchase all my button bling from the following Ebay seller below: