Oct 21, 2021

DIY~ Sparkly Vintage Christmas Tree~Made With Rhinestones From The Dollar Tree!


This little vintage tree is so easy to put together and would make a lovely addition to your vintage Christmas scene. Be sure to watch my YouTube tutorial on how to put this tree together. Just click on the link below:

https://youtu.be/MhW2M3dj9N0

Materials Needed

*Styrofoam Tree Base (I found mine at Hobby Lobby in a bag. They were 6 trees for $3.99, however, they're on sale right now for 40% off.)
*White Yarn (See video tutorial)
*White Pom Pom Trim (8mm) Hobby Lobby
*1 Inch White Pom Pom (Dollar Tree)
*Stiff White Felt from Hobby Lobby OR 110 Lb. White Cardstock
*Beacon FabriTac Glue
*10mm OR 11mm OR 12mm Flat Back Rhinestones of your choice. 
I purchased mine at Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent Store. 
*I purchased my 2.5mm AB Rhinestone chain from the seller below