Feb 19, 2021

DIY~Sweet Little Shabby Chic Bird's Nest On A Vintage Spool!

 


Make this sweet and easy little bird's nest on a wooden spool! I made this particular one from an old vintage wooden spool that used to be in my mom's sewing kit. You can also purchase wooden spools at your local craft store OR on Amazon. Please check out my YouTube tutorial on how to make this little bird's nest spool by clicking on the following link:

https://youtu.be/OguKcYIrh7Y


Materials Needed:

*Large Wooden Spool (Base should be approx. 35mm.)
*Folkart Home Decor Chalk Paint (Cottage White)
*Rhinestone Lace (Hobby Lobby)
*2.5mm AB Rhinestone Chain (Found on Amazon-Honbay brand)
*Flat Back Rhinestones (Pink)
*Various Cords (I explain in the video)
*3mm Pearl Trim
*Glitter Gel or Glitter Glue (I explain in the video)
*Rice Pearl Beads (For Eggs)
*Little Bird 
*Small Pink Rose
*Gold Leaf Ribbon Vine OR make your own small leaves. 
*Hot Glue Gun AND Beacon Fabritac Glue