Nov 5, 2020

DIY~Brilliant Victorian Teardrop Christmas Ornament~Easy!


Make these beautiful, yet simple Victorian tear drop Christmas ornaments! I only used Beacon FabriTac glue to put everything together! Be sure to check out my full YouTube tutorial by clicking on the following link:

https://youtu.be/XQ548d1-W-g\


Materials Needed:

*Stiff White Felt (NON-adhesive) You can find it at Hobby Lobby or Michael's. I prefer Hobby Lobby for this particular project. 
*4mm White Pearl Trim (I found mine at Walmart (Simplicity brand) but you can also buy pearl trim on Amazon.)
*4mm AB Rhinestone Chain (I found mine on Amazon)
*13mmx18mm Teardrop Rhinestone Sew-on Buttons (Amazon, Craft stores, etc.)
*Tassel Lace Trim (Amazon, Ebay, some craft stores. You can use a regular tassel as well.)
*Beacon FabriTac glue 
*Medium or Large Glue-On Bails (Leaf Shape) Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Craft Stores.)
*1/4 Inch Wide Organza Ribbon