Jun 26, 2020

DIY~Adorable Christmas Ornaments Made With D.T. Puffy Stickers! Journals,Treat Bags!


Make these fun and super easy puffy sticker ornaments/journal charms/treat bag ties, etc.! I used left over Dollar Tree Christmas stickers from last year (with the exception of the jar at the end,) but you can use any puffy stickers you want! Come watch my YouTube video as I show you how to make these! Just click on the following link:

https://youtu.be/YpR5jXvadx8


Materials Needed:
*Puffy Stickers
*Charms of your choice (I show you how to make the charms in the middle in my video tutorial.)
*Bell Charms (I found these at Hobby Lobby where the sequins are.)
*Jump Rings in 6mm and 7mm. 
*Ranger Glossy Accents 
*White Iridescent Glitter
*Tooth Pick
*Bakers Twine Or Narrow Ribbon
*Jewelry Making Tools
*Hole Punch or Awl. (I used my bottle cap hole punch. You can find them on Amazon or Ebay.)