Dec 6, 2019

DIY~Sweet Vintage Bird's Nest Spoon Ornament! Some D.T. Materials!


Make these simple vintage bird's nest ornaments out of Dollar Tree plastic spoons and Spanish moss! They're so easy to put together and so pretty! Please click on my following YouTube link to see my full tutorial:

https://youtu.be/ORCerbDC7Dk

Materials Needed

*Silver Plastic Spoons (Dollar Tree)
*Spanish Moss (Dollar Tree)
*Oval Beads (I used 7mmx4mm oval beads, but they can be a little larger if you wish.)
*Glitter Mix (See video tutorial for more info)
*German Glass Glitter (See below for link)
*1/4 Inch Velvet Ribbon Or Sparkle Ribbon
*FolkArt Acrylic Multi-Surface Paint (Patina) I found mine at Walmart
*Glossy Accents OR Triple Thick
*Medium Glue On Bails
*Silver Metallic Eyelash Yarn

*Make Up Triangle Sponges (Dollar Tree)
*Hot Glue Gun (I use the SureBonder Mini Detail Hot Glue Gun)
*E6000 Glue
*Precision or detail Scissors