Aug 16, 2019

DIY~Beautiful Shabby Chic Snowflake Ornament~Easy and Inexpensive!


Make these super easy and surprisingly inexpensive shabby chic snowflake ornaments for your tree! Click on my following YouTube link for a complete list of what you'll need to make these. I've also included links to the lace and trim sellers I used. In addition, I have a couple of video links below to show you how to make the center embellishments if you don't want to purchase them. Enjoy!

My Snowflake YouTube Video Tutorial:  
https://youtu.be/6s9hAht5504


**When you open the store pages, scroll to the bottom and you'll see many more pages to click on. Please keep in mind that the Ebay sellers also sell other large flowers besides the one I used in my video.**

SoSoJustDoIt (Ebay lace and trim seller)

Zim2014 (Ebay lace and trim seller)

2 Button Embellishment Videos: