Jan 11, 2019

DIY~Adorable Valentine RAK W/ EASY Bracelet & Chocolate! Made From D.T. Materials!


Make this fun, easy and cost effective Hershey miniature candy bar container from Dollar Tree materials! This would make a great small token gift for co-workers, for craft fairs, or even to use as containers for small jewelry gifts. I would love to see how you decorate your container! Come join me on my FB group page!

To see my YouTube tutorial on how to put this together, please click on the following link:


https://youtu.be/KVFMy98GERU


Materials Needed For The Pink And White Container

*Package of 10 Mini Containers (Dollar Tree)

*Rhinestones In Clear/Pink OR Red (Dollar Tree)
*Valentine Heart Rings (Dollar Tree)
*Iridescent Glitter (I bought mine at Walmart.)
*Angel Charm & 7mm Jump Ring
*Pink Paper Shreds OR Iridescent Confetti Glitter
*Ghirardelli Chocolate Square Shaped Candy

Materials Needed For The Simple Stretch Bracelet To Put Inside Container


*PowerCord .8 Strech Cord In Clear
*6/0 E Beads In Silver Lined Pink and White Pearl
*2.5mm X 2.5mm Silver Plated Crimp Tube (I use Bead Smith)

*7mm Jump Ring (I use the Bead Landing brand from Michael's)
*Silver Tone Heart Charm/Key OR ANY CHARM you'd like

Tools


*Hot Glue Gun (I used the Gorilla Glue sticks)
*Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue
*Bottle Cap Punch OR Awl (To punch a hole for the angel charm to hang.)
*Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers
*Detail Or Embroidery Scissors