Nov 2, 2018

DIY~Sparkling Translucent Sugar Blossom Flowers Made From D.T. Materials!


Make these sparkling translucent sugar blossom flowers to embellish all kinds of crafts! Cards, tags, altered boxes, the list is endless! The flowers are so easy to make and you can find the white flowers at the Dollar Tree. Please click on my following YouTube link to see my tutorial:

https://youtu.be/U0z5VVczYT4


Materials Needed:


*Dollar Tree White Blossoms (See my tutorial)

*DecoArt Triple Thick (See link below) OR Mod Podge Super Gloss One Coat Finish.

*I used the following ultra fine glitters in my tutorial, however, you can use something equivalent if you don't have them. 

A. Recollection Ultra Fine Glitter in Glitz, Blush and Orchid. I found these at Michael's.
B. Suylan Ultra Fine Glitter in "Carrabean." I found this at Walmart.
C. German Glass Glitter, 70 Grit, CLEAR. (See link below)

*Flat Back Pearls OR Round Pearls

*Hot Glue Gun (See link below for the glue gun that I used.)
*Pretty Sparkly Ribbon to cut leaves for the flowers.


German Glass Glitter, 70 grit in CLEAR

SureBonder Mini Detail Hot Glue Gun

Gorilla Glue Mini Hot Glue Sticks

Triple Thick- 8 Oz. Jar