Oct 2, 2018

DIY~Cake-In-A-Mug Gift Packets For Christmas Craft Fairs! Cute & Inexpensive!


Make these cute and very cost effective cake-in-a-mug gift packets for your Christmas craft fairs or fundraisers! These would also make nice co-worker gifts. You may also want to add a candy cane or an instant coffee packet to the bag as well. You can dress these bags up or down, depending on how much YOU are willing to put into them. Please see my tutorial by clicking on my following YouTube link:


https://youtu.be/i-EaCyw6bN0


Materials Needed:

*Brown Paper Lunch Sacks (You can find this at the Dollar Tree or any Supermaket.)
*Red and Green Adhesive Rhinestones (Dollar Tree)
*Brown Wrapping Paper with a Christmas print. (I found mine last year at the Dollar Tree.)
*Gold Bells
*Bakers Twine (Good quality!)
*Cake In A Mug Mix (I used Duncan Hines and I found 4 packs in a box at Walmart for $2.50.)
*Plastic Spoon
*Curling Ribbon 


*Scissors 
*Pinking Shears
*Narrow Double Sided Tape
*Hole Punch (I just used my bottle cap hole punch. See link below.)



**Link To Bottle Cap Hole Punch That I Used In This Tutorial:
https://amzn.to/2LNXNrn