Mar 6, 2018

DIY~"Pick-Me-Up" Tag From D.T. Note Cards! Inexpensive Kindness Token Gifts!


I love making tags and when I can incorporate little "pick-me-ups" in them, I love it even more! Please click on my YouTube video link below so I can explain and show examples of "pick-me-ups" that you can use in your tags! Please keep in mind that you don't HAVE to have all the materials listed below to make a pick-me-up tag. These are just the materials I used to make this particular tag to help give you a jumping point to start. I think you are going to love this project, as I had so much fun with this!

https://youtu.be/aBrDguJY41M


Materials Needed

*My Free Extra Large Tag Pattern (See link below)
*My Free Coin Envelope Pattern (See link below)
*Nice Cardboard from Bulk Food Packaging (See my video tutorial)
*Sticky Foam Mounts (Dollar Tree)
* $1 Note Cards In Packages Of 8 That They Sell At The Dollar Tree. (I chose the watercolor flower design.)
*Gold Leafing Pen, Metallic Pain Pen OR Stamp Pad.
* Flatback Rhinestones (I used the 9mm from Walmart)
*Glitter Glue (I used Ice Stickles in "Grape.")
*1/8 Inch Pink Ribbon
*Heart Charms W/Jump Rings (See link below)

*Wood Butterfly Embellishments (See my video towards the end. I will give you all the info you need on where to find these super inexpensive wooden embellishments and how to turn them into something beautiful! 

*Elmers Craft Bond Glue, Extra Strength (Walmart)
*Various "Pick-Me-Ups" (See my video tutorial for this.)
*Scissors
*Eyelet Pliers with Eyelets from Harbor Freight (Optional!) See my video tutorial.


Click on the following link to print my extra large tag pattern for FREE!

Click on the following link to print the coin envelope for the back of the tag.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v_mt-WZ-R4xdDqo82eLIK8SFouJ0Nopu


*I purchased my “Always in my heart” charms from~ http://stores.ebay.com/str/fouronesl

I purchased my wood butterfly buttons from both of these sellers~

Medium 70 Grit Clear German Glass Glitter: