Nov 3, 2017

DIY~Beautiful Wrapped Ribbon Christmas Card Wreath Ornaments!



Make these beautiful and easy wrapped ribbon wreath ornaments! They are a snap to put together AND there is an easy bow tutorial at the end of my video. :o) You can embellish these wreaths any way you want. There are so many possibilities! Click on the following link to see my full YouTube tutorial:

https://youtu.be/yCcqczdfvmY


Materials Needed:

*Shower Curtain Rings (I used the clear Mainstays brand from Walmart)
*Embossed Grosgrain Ribbon and Rhinestone Chain from RibbonsButtonsGalore on Etsy (See link below)
*Clear German Glass Glitter from Sugar Camp Cottage (See link below)
*Dollar Tree Christmas Cards, Cardstock Christmas Tags, Etc. (See tutorial)
*Americana Triple Thick
*Large Glue-On Bails (See link below)
*3/8 Inch Wide Wire Ribbon 
*Red Satin Roses (See link below)
*Tinsel Stems
*1/8 inch wide ribbon (to hang the ornament.)


*Stiff White Felt
*Hot Glue
*E6000 Glue
*Scissors

The beautiful embossed snowflake ribbon and rhinestone chain that I used in this tutorial is from RibbonsButtonsGalore. on The seller recently changed from Etsy to Ebay, so please click on the link below. Be sure to check out Donna's store as she has many gorgeous items for sale!

The beautiful clear 70 grit medium German glass glitter I used in this tutorial was purchased from Sugar Camp Cottage on Ebay. Check out Debbie's store!

Please check out NurseTara04's channel. She is so inspiring with all her lovely crafts! She is one of my favorite crafters!

I purchased my large glue-on bails from the following Ebay seller

I purchased my red flower embellishments from the following Ebay seller