Oct 26, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous Shabby Chic Birdhouse Christmas Ornament!


Hi Everyone! I hope you enjoy my new ornament tutorial! I mad a cute little birdhouse that I think you will love! See the link below to download my FREE pattern. Also, be sure to click on the following link to watch my YouTube tutorial: 



Materials Needed"

*My Free Birdhouse Ornament Pattern (See below)
*Stiff White Felt (Non-Adhesive back)
*Americana Triple Thick
*German Glass Glitter (See link below and in video)
*Heidiswapp Marquee Love Glitter (See video)
*Recollection Brand Tinsel Glitter "Glitz" 
*Wood Bird Buttons (See link below and video)
*Charm Bead Dangle with Joy Charm
*Bails (See links below and video)
*Paper Roses (Optional) about 15mm (Ebay)
*Mesh Bling
*Sparkly Scrapbooking Cardstock (Tiny Piece)
*Dollar Tree Adhesive Flat Back Pearls 


*E6000
*Hot Glue Gun
*Scissors
*Mechanical Pencil (Helpful)


Medium 70 Grit Clear AND 40 Grit Ice Blue German Glass Glitter

Elaine's FB~The Sister Syndicate

Craftie's Bead Dangle Tutorial


Craftie's Facebook

My NEW Blog
Facebook 
YouTube  
Pinterest  

Small Glue On Bails (15mmx5x2)

Medium Heart Bails (16mmx8)

Wood Bird Buttons-31mm

Joy Charms