Sep 14, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous Vintage Butterfly Christmas Ornaments! So Easy!



Make these super easy and stunning vintage butterfly ornaments for your Christmas tree! Please click on my following YouTube link to see my tutorial:

https://youtu.be/Gyc9-_yVZPc


Materials Needed  (See my tutorial for more info!)

*Click on my link below for my FREE butterfly pattern
*Stiff White Felt (Non-Adhesive!)
*Glitter 
*Medium Grit German Glass Glitter
*Triple Thick (Americana brand)
*Glue On Bails
*20 Gauge Wire
*Rhinestone Chain 
*10mm Resin Hearts
*E6000 Glue

*Wire Cutters
*Round Nose Pliers
*Toothpicks

*NOTE: If you can't find stiff, white felt where you live, you can use normal felt and paint on fabric stiffener on both sides, allowing one side to dry and then the other. 

Link To Print My Butterfly Ornament Pattern

Medium 70 Grit Clear German Glass Glitter:

Small Glue On Bails (15mmx5x2)

Large Glue On Bails (1x3/8 Inch)

#SS18 Silver AB Crystal Rhinestone Close Chain Trim:

10mm Resin Hearts~100 pieces

Big Jar of Triple Thick (8 fl. oz.)