Aug 11, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous Upcycled Dollar Tree Salt & Pepper Shakers~ "Vintage Glam!" SO EASY!


Turn plain Dollar Tree salt & pepper shakers into......

THESE!


You can bling up the S&P shakers they sell at the Dollar Tree at a very low cost AND they are beautiful enough to give as gifts for Christmas! (See the links I provided below!) There really aren't any "rules" as to what to use when blinging up your shakers! You can glue all kinds of different charms and things on the front with E-6000 glue, as well as hot gluing beautiful trims that you can pick up at the craft stores, Walmart, etc. 

***Please click on the link below to see my YouTube video and learn how to EASILY put this together!



Materials Needed:

*Dollar Tree S&P Shakers
*Dollar Tree Silver Diamond Mesh/Wrap Roll (It is in with the ribbon)
*2 Kinds of rhinestone chain (See below)
*Rhinestone Button Embellishments (See below)
*Acrylic Pearl Chain (Ebay, Etsy, craft stores)
*Charm of your choice (See below)
*Filigree Connector (See video for measurements)

*Hot Glue Gun (Gorilla Glue brand glue sticks- I found them at Walmart.)
*Wire cutters (Dollar Tree)
*E-6000 Glue 


*Please note that I'm not endorsing the sellers below. I'm just sharing where I purchased my supplies for a very low cost because people ask me all the time. There are MANY sellers on Ebay who also sell rhinestone chain. 

* I purchased my double row rhinestone chain and rhinestone button from the following Ebay seller:

*I purchased my AB rhinestone chain from the following Ebay seller: 
https://www.ebay.com/str/chenguomei8688

*I purchased my "Joy" charms from the following Ebay seller: