Apr 16, 2017

DIY~Recycle Christmas Bulbs Into Beautiful Ornaments!


Please click on the following YouTube link to see my full tutorial:


Turn your old Christmas bulbs into beautiful ornaments to hang on your tree! If you don't have any of these bulbs, you can usually find them in thrift stores or garage sales. You can also buy these bulbs at Walmart....and if you are lucky, for 50% off after Christmas! For now, I purchased a 4 pack of replacement bulbs at Walmart for .98 cents because I wanted to show you how to do this project. I will post a list of the materials needed below, however, you really do need to watch the video to see how I made the loop at the top of the bulb. Enjoy Ladies! 

Materials Needed:

*Christmas Bulbs (The Retro Kind)
*Tinsel Glitter (Or Chunky Glitter)
*Aleene's Fast Grab Tacky Glue
*2mm Wide Wire Ribbon or 1/8 Inch if you can't find the 2mm.
*Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
*Low Temp. Hot Glue Gun
*Waxed Paper To Lay Bulbs On To Dry