Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Make An Ice Cream Sundae Necklace Pendant Out Of Bead Caps!


Make adorable "Sugar/Calorie Free" Sundaes out of bead caps! :o) They are sooo easy to make! Click on my full YouTube tutorial to see how to put them together in minutes!





Materials Needed:
*Two Bead Caps (I purchased the "cup" part online. It is from the TierraCast line and it is approx. 9mm tall. The base of the cup is a bead cap that I found on Ebay and it is approx. 10mm wide. You can tell the size in relation to the 8mm pink bead that I used in the Sundae.
*8mm bead that resembles the colors/swirls of ice cream
*2mm Crystal Rondelle Spacer
*21 Gauge Headpin (I used the Bead Landing brand that I found at Michael's.)
*Heavy Gauge Jump Ring
*Ball Chain OR Necklace Chain of your choice.


Tools Used:
Wire Cutter/Nipper Tool
Round Nose Pliers


Flat Nose Pliers