Apr 16, 2017

DIY~Gorgeous Gift Card Holders/Ornaments To Hang On Your Christmas Tree!


I'm having a lot of fun with this project! They turned out gorgeous and they were so inexpensive and easy to make! The gift card holders double as Christmas ornaments that can be hung on your recipients tree. No more "lost" gift cards among the packages at Christmas time! Click on the following link to watch my full YouTube tutorial on how to make these:  


To see a close up view of the tags, simply click on the picture above!


Materials You Will Need:

*Vinyl Glitter Sheets (I found mine at Michael's and Hobby Lobby)
*Tags from stationary store or find a template online and trace onto cereal box cardboard
*Aleene's Turbo Tacky Glue
*Filigree Metal Connectors (Found on Ebay or Etsy...see the link below for the seller I use!)
*Wide Wire Ribbon (I prefer the kind with a wide edge to it. See my tutorial.)
*Large Flat Back Acrylic Stones (I used Recollections that I found at Michael's)
*Acrylic Rhinestone Sheets (I used the sticky-back kind made by Recollections...found at Michael's)
*Gold Beading Thread (Or some other thread to use for hanging.)

Additional Tools:
*Good pair of scissors
*Scrapbooking Hole Puncher
*Mechanical Pencil

Here is the link to the Etsy seller that I used to buy my metal connectors from. She has some very pretty things! Check her out at http://www.BaublesOfFun.etsy.com