Apr 17, 2017

DIY~Embellish Cute & Inexpensive Store Bought Jams For Christmas Gifts!


You can easily embellish quality store bought jams and have them ready ahead of time to give to give at Christmas! These are great for unexpected guests, neighbors, co-workers and more! You can buy good quality jams that are on sale during the Summer, embellish them and then store them in a cool, dry place until Christmas! Just be sure the expiration date goes well beyond Christmas. Not only that, I used dollar tree flowers to create my own flower. Be sure to click on the following link to see my complete tutorial on how to put this together:




Materials Needed:

*Jar of quality jam
*Muslin
*Wire Ribbon with words on it (I found mine at Michael's)
*Dollar Tree Poinsettias in various sizes and colors
*Seed Beads
*bells
*Red or Green Twine (I found mine at the Target dollar spot)
*Hot Glue Gun
*Aileen's Turbo Tacky Glue