Apr 16, 2017

DIY~Adorable Sugar Heart Pendant Necklaces For Valentine's Day Or Mother's Day!



These little sugar heart pendant necklaces are so easy and inexpensive to make AND you don't need to have any jewelry making experience! Please click on the following link to see my full YouTube tutorial on how to make these:   http://youtu.be/uFYjpizds_E


Materials Needed:
STIFF White Felt, NON-adhesive  (Fount at Michael's)
Ultra Fine Glitter (I used Martha Stewart's glitter in Crystal Mint)
Ultra Fine Glitter (I used Recollections in Blush)
Ultra Fine Glitter (I used Recollections in Glitz)
Some kind of acrylic embellishment for the center (Cee YouTube video as to where I purchased the sugar resin hearts for the center.)
DecoArt Craft Twinkles Glitter Paint in Crystal
Jump Rings
Small Key Charms, Pearl Charm Dangles or any kind of charm that you can hang.
Ball Chain Necklace (See YouTube video as to wear I purchased the necklace chains.)

Tools:
Scrapbooking hole punch
Scissors
Low Temp. Hot Glue Gun
Flat Nose Pliers

*NOTE: If you can't find stiff, white felt, you can use regular felt and paint fabric stiffener on both sides, allowing one side to dry and then the other.