Apr 17, 2017

DIY Gorgeous Chandelier Earrings Using Premade Rosary Chain! So Easy!



These gorgeous chandelier earrings are so simple and quick to make! I purchased premade Rosary chain in 4mm from an Etsy seller. I simply counted the beads I wanted then opened the chain with flat nose/chain nose pliers and attached the chain to the chandelier earring connector. I added a French wire earring hook and it was finished! What could be simpler? I created a list below as well as as a couple of Etsy sellers that I purchased chain from. If you want to do this on a larger scale and sell them at craft shows, you can find sellers on Ebay who will sell you 4mm chain in rolls of 10 yards or more. You can also purchase chandelier earring connectors on Ebay, Etsy OR any local or Online bead store. 

Please click on the following link to see my FULL YouTube tutorial on how to make these simple earrings:     https://youtu.be/US2c9nJ7v5k




For each PAIR of earrings, you will need the following:

*2 Chandelier Earring Connectors (5 hole)
*Premade 4mm Rosary Chain Of Your Choice (1 foot of 4mm rosary chain (minus 3 beads) for the 5 hole earring connectors.
*2 Ear Wires
*Flat Nose OR Chain Nose Pliers



I purchased my 4mm clear AB Czech rosary chain from the following Etsy seller:

I purchased my 4mm green Picasso rosary chain from the following seller:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeachCastleBeads



Here is another example of Rosary chain earrings. These are 4mm Czech glass Rosary chain that are attached to a couple of tiny Tierracast chandelier "reducers."