Apr 17, 2017

DIY~ Adorable & Inexpensive Candy Bunny Cars for Easter!


This is such a fun craft and they hold together amazingly well!
Make these adorable little candy bunny cars for Easter and bring a smile to people's faces! Please click on the following link to see my YouTube video on how to make these and check out the list of items you will need below. Have fun!



Materials Needed for Each Car:

1 Reese's Peanut Butter Egg
7 Hershey's Miniatures Chocolate Bars
4 Individually Wrapped Lifesavers Candy (I used the Spring mix from Dollar Tree)
1 Small Foil Wrapped Solid Chocolate Bunny (I found a bag by Palmer at the Dollar Tree)
Clear Cellophane Bag
Sheer Ribbon in Spring Color (I found mine at the Dollar Tree)
Regular Gift Wrap Tape
Scotch Permanent DOUBLE-SIDED Tape (I found mine at Walmart where the regular tape is located.)